Canine Cancer Awareness header image 2

Randy Barr to donate personalized dog songs!

March 26th, 2012 · 9 Comments

Randy Barr

Randy Barr

Randy Barr has generously agreed to donate personalized songs to benefit CCA! Here’s a note from Randy:

Hi guys :) After talking with many friends about the donation process we’ve decided to do digital recordings of your personalized song for a donation of only $10 to the http://caninecancerawareness.org/
I will be going in the studio for some recordings so if you would like your own song for your dog please drop me a line :)
Also please specify if it’s a boy or girl dog too :)
Spread the word and let’s help some friends beat Cancer!

Donate $10 to CCA by clicking on the PayPal button below. Be sure to specify the name and gender of your dog. Thank you!
And Thank you Randy!

Please visit Randy’s site too: http://www.randybarr.net

Tags: Charity · Donation

9 responses so far ↓

• 1 Randy // Jul 12, 2011 at 9:49 pm

Thank you guys! There are so many great people here helping this cause, I’m grateful to be a little part of helping the dog friends that mean so much to me :)

• 2 Kelly Maloney // Jul 15, 2011 at 5:25 pm

Thanks so much for doing this, my Great Dane Lexie Raven passed away from cancer & I miss her so……I will treasure this song always!!!!

• 3 Rhonda Rigsbee // Jul 31, 2011 at 5:04 pm

I don’t know how to do paypal. Is there any other way? I would like to order 2.

• 4 Randy // Aug 2, 2011 at 3:17 pm

Hi Rhonda, if you send me an email, we can work out a check and then I can put the money towards PayPal through my account for you? Hope to hear from you :)

• 5 Lisa // Jun 4, 2012 at 11:53 am

Awesome cause! A thought though is to put the donation amount at the discretion of the giver (with, of course, a $10 minimum).

• 6 Frank Hunt // Jul 26, 2012 at 10:29 pm

I have the same problem as Rhonda with PayPal. Can I send you a money order or check?
    I have to say when I found this on Facebook (I Love My Dog) and saw that you are doing this for cancer awareness in dogs I litterally started to cry. God bless you for doing this. I lost my dog 4 months ago to Spleen Cancer. He was litterally my best friend and my life. He was a Golden Retriever and to me was a “Perfect Dog”. Thank you so very very much for doing this. It means so much to evey dog lover out here and touches the hearts of us that have lost our dogs to cancer as well.

• 7 R Barr // Oct 5, 2012 at 12:14 am

Hi there everyone and thank you so much for your warmth and support. Any questions please feel free to contact me as well at http://www.RandyBarr.net. Peace, Randy :)

• 8 Saskia Kuipers // Jan 12, 2013 at 11:23 am

Hi Randy,

As you may have guessed, I am from The Netherlands. I have tried to get to your website to contact you but unfortunately, the site won’t work (not for me anyway)

I do have a question for you…could you please contact me?

Thanks in advance and with kind regards,

Saskia and Mhina :)

• 9 Randy // Apr 27, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Hi Sasha, my site should be fine? But I’m also on Facebook and Twitter, or send an email through the CCA site :) Thanks, Randy